- Furniture And Sculpture
Furniture and Sculptures
The Gallery utilises furniture, sculptures and finishes that you see today featured on this website.This is an exclusive handmade featured portfolio. The magnificence of a red burr elm work top on an Island solution is a breathtaking sight. Other beautiful woods are available in times of depleted stock. A dining table surrounded by strata or alternatively our limited addition skeletal chairs is without doubt a stunning finish to your refurbishment. You too can have one off individual pieces, chairs and sculptures as a stand alone feature for your home or business.
Evolving early drift wood & railway sleeper sculpture through to developing this unique style that shows how contrasting materials can achieve a stunning un conformed look one can have this work as a feature in your own home, board room, office or commercial development.
We show how wood imperfections can be inspired to the point where its so highly prized & collectable now. The timbers actually show their incredible beauty by achieving a real organic look using their own inherent shapes . These are actually furniture pieces you can use from day to day.
Past examples of original commissions throughout Europe & The United States that inspire our concept & furniture design are as follows:
- Pope John Paul II’s papal chair for his visit to Scotland in 1982
- Recreation in wood of the stone village of Skara Brae ( buried for thousands of years / Scotland’s creates exhibition 1993)
- The famous Cafe Gandolfi at Glasgow
- Glasgow’s Gallery of Modern Art
- Memorial Chapel works in the Kirk of St Nicholas commissioned by North Sea Oil Industries.
Click on the images below to view the collection in greater detail.